Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Princeton Teen Book Bash


"Going back, going back, going back to Nassau Hall! Going back, going back, to the best damn place of all!" -- Princeton U fight song

Yes, this Saturday, I am returning to the town of my alma mater to be one of the guest authors at the Princeton Teen Book Bash. I can't wait!

Here's the key info:

Princeton Teen Book Bash
Saturday, May 5, 2007
Noon - 5:00 p.m. in the library plaza
at Princeton Public Library
65 Witherspoon Street, Princeton, NJ

It looks like it's going to be an awesome event. The organizers have arranged for a whole slew of authors to come, read, and sign books, and there will also be live entertainment (DJs, singers, maybe even jugglers) throughout the afternoon.

The authors who will be appearing are: Eireanne Corrigan, Sarah Beth Durst (hey, that's me!), Daniel Ehrenhaft, Emily Franklin, E.R. Frank, Mariah Fredericks, Robin Friedman, K.L. Going, Thu-Huong Ha, Mary Hogan, Maureen Johnson (with Free Monkey?), Melissa Kanter, Robert Krech, Marie Lamba, E. Lockhart, David Lubar, Carolyn MacCullough, Leslie Margolis, Wendy Mass, Megan McCafferty, Patricia McCormick, Blake Nelson, Ann Rinaldi, Kieran Scott, Ned Vizzini, T.K. Welsh, and Maryrose Wood.

Readings will be held inside, in the library's Community Room. Each author is reading for ten minutes. My reading is at 12:20 p.m.

When we're not reading, all the authors will be signing books at tables under the tent in the library plaza. Since copies of my book won't be available until June, I'll be signing lovely, shiny bookmarks. Or more likely, just sitting there, smiling a lot, and singing Princeton songs under my breath.

If you're in the area on Saturday, please stop by and say hi!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Sookie said...

Oooh! I'd love to go....but just my luck. I don't live anywhere near New Jersey.
If I could be there, I'd totally stop by and have you sign my bookmark :).

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

SOOKIE: Thanks! Wish you could've come too! It was really fun, and the weather was absolutely perfect. 70 and sunny. Great day. I'll post a trip report sometime this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home