Monday, April 30, 2007

Review on Wands and Worlds

Into the Wild was reviewed today on Sheila Ruth's Wands and Worlds blog. I loooove this review! I've already read it aloud twice to my husband (and once to my cat). I love the way the reviewer describes the book -- I swear she describes it better than I do! And she totally gets the novel! And she says lots of things that make me do the Snoopy-dance-of-joy! And I should just let you read it for yourself...

Here's my favorite line:

"Into the Wild is an amazing, wild, romp of an adventure."

Yay!

Click here to read the full review.

(Apologies to all you pork-fighters out there. The next Brotherhood Pig.0 will be up in a couple hours.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Allanna said...

Yay! I read the review earlier and got distracted before I could pass on what a great review you got.

I'm getting really excited for its release. Hopefully my munchkins will give me a few minutes of peace so that I can read it uninterrupted. ^_^

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Thanks, Allanna!

I'm a wee bit excited for the release too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home