Thursday, September 24, 2009

Where I Am

Hi. I'm over here at Simon & Schuster Blogfest 2009. Blogging with 39 other YA authors. Check us out!

I'm also over here, doing an interview at Shady Glade.

And I'm always on Twitter. Kind of obsessed with Twitter these days. The other night, I dreamed I was tweeting, and I tweeted the most witty tweet ever tweeted. Naturally, I forgot it by the time I woke up.

Arctic Word of the Day: "Sastrugi" are wind-eroded snow ripples. Not to be confused with "strigoi," which are Romanian vampires.

12 days until ICE!!!

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Tara McClendon said...

Thanks for the blogfest reminder.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Judi Guizado said...

And not to be confused with stromboli, a folded Italian sandwich...

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Antonietta May said...

each day i have to wait is another day i can't read it..( well, duh hedgi) i've been re-reading the diff versions of east of the sun lately.. it doesn't help that it's way too hot where i live.
but rest assured, on the 6th i shall go to the bookstore at lunch, because what else is off campus lunch good for? :)

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Enna Isilee said...

SARAH!!!! YOU'RE AMAZING!!! YOU'RE WONDERFUL!!! I JUST GOT ICE!!!!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger AndraRossana said...

Oh god, I am actually looking at the backwords counting thinggy RIGHT NOW and it will turn to 7 days in 3...2...1...A WEEK TO ICE! Giddiness! :D Best of luck !

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Tara: Blogfest has been a lot of fun.

Judi: Right. Stromboli. Totally different.

Hedgi: Sounds like the perfect use of campus lunch. :)

Enna Isilee: Yay!!! Hope you like it!

AndraRossana: Only a couple days now! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home