Monday, April 20, 2020

RACE THE SANDS Book Necklace Countdown: Book 20

I'm counting down to the publication of my 20th book, RACE THE SANDS, out 4/21, by sharing pics of each #booknecklace my husband gave me to celebrate each of my prior books...

Book 20 (adult SFF): RACE THE SANDS. And this brings us to my newest book and newest #booknecklace! Tomorrow my 20th book comes out! It's a standalone epic fantasy about monster racing. The primary monster is a metal lion, and my husband found the most perfect necklace on Etsy!



My cat Gwen claims she's the inspiration for this book since she loves to run around the house at top speed. And it is true that I wrote most of the book with her sitting on me!


Funny thing is that my husband forgot he already gave me a #booknecklace for RACE THE SANDS -- a tiny hourglass with sand inside. But don't tell him, because I love both.



Thanks so much for joining me on my #booknecklace countdown to RACE THE SANDS pub day! It will be out in the world tomorrow!!! I hope all of you are safe, healthy, and happy. Sending so much love to everyone!



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home