Saturday, April 18, 2020

RACE THE SANDS Book Necklace Countdown: Book 18

I'm counting down to the publication of my 20th book, RACE THE SANDS, out 4/21, by sharing pics of each #booknecklace my husband gave me to celebrate each of my prior books...

Book 18 (adult SFF): THE DEEPEST BLUE is a standalone epic fantasy set in the same world as The Queens of Renthia (but you don't have to have read the trilogy first -- it's a true standalone). It features a LOT of sea monsters so my #booknecklace is a sea monster!

When I saw the cover for THE DEEPEST BLUE, I was thrilled to see that the artist (Larry Rostant) had depicted the sea monsters precisely as I'd imagined them. The sea dragon, the kraken, and the multi-headed snake -- those are my murder-babies!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home