Thursday, April 16, 2020

RACE THE SANDS Book Necklace Countdown: Book 16

I'm counting down to the publication of my 20th book, RACE THE SANDS, out 4/21, by sharing pics of each #booknecklace my husband gave me to celebrate each of my prior books...

Book 16 (adult SFF): THE QUEEN OF SORROW, Bk 3 of The Queens of Renthia, is the final battle between vicious spirits and three strong-willed queens. I loved writing these books so much that I cried when I finished. This book shares its #booknecklace with the first two in the series.

I loved writing an epic fantasy trilogy! It's something I've wanted to do ever since my mom introduced my eleven-year-old self to the SFF shelves in the Northboro Public Library and placed THE SWORD OF SHANNARA by Terry Brooks in my hands.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home