Friday, April 17, 2020

RACE THE SANDS Book Necklace Countdown: Book 17

I'm counting down to the publication of my 20th book, RACE THE SANDS, out 4/21, by sharing pics of each #booknecklace my husband gave me to celebrate each of my prior books...

Book 17 (YA): FIRE AND HEIST is about a sixteen-year-old socialite from a family of master thieves... who can also breathe fire. Think Ocean's Eleven with were-dragons! My #booknecklace for this one is, quite appropriately, a flame!

While I was writing FIRE AND HEIST, I watched so many YouTube videos on how to pick locks, read so many articles on real-life heists, and researched the specs of so many secure vaults that I wanted to add a disclaimer to all my Google searches: "This is for a book! Really!"



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home