Friday, February 09, 2007

Fuse #8 Review!

At midnight, Cinderella's coach reverts to a pumpkin, her very confused footmen resume their original rodential forms and scurry home to their worried mouse-wives, and Betsy Bird (kidlit blogger extraordinaire, children's librarian at the Donnell Library in NYC, and member of this past year's Newbery Award committee) posts her Reviews of the Day.

Her latest review... INTO THE WILD!

I am sooooooo excited! She likes it!!! Yay! Here's my favorite part:

"I found myself chapter by chapter enmeshed in a tale of free will, the very definition of happiness, self-sacrifice, and out-and-out good storytelling... Durst has a style entirely of her own that bears watching. Consider this an intense debut." -- Betsy Bird, A Fuse #8 Production

Click here to read the full review!

Did you do it? Did you click? What, you didn't click? Why won't you click? This is so cool, and all you have to do is click. Go click! Do it! CLICK!

Aren't you glad you clicked?!? Cool, huh?!?

I think I need some rest. I'm gonna go lie down now...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, Blogger Disco Mermaids said...

Wow! I am so happy for you. I'd love to hear how long it took you to fall asleep after reading this.

- Jay

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Sleep? What sleep?!? I've been bouncing around my house since midnight. And tonight I'm off to SCBWI and Kidlit Drinks Night. I'm gonna be one tired (but happy) puppy.

Thanks so much, Jay, for your kind words.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Faith said...

Extremely cool--awesome review. I've been looking forward to reading it anyway, and now I'm rrrrreeeeeaaalllllyyyy looking forward to the read. :)

Faith

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Heather Tomlinson said...

Yay, what a great review! Most excellent. Hope you're having fun with the 2k7 peeps!

H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home