Monday, September 27, 2010

In My Mailbox: Enchanted Ivy and Ice!

Look what my editor sent me!!! Finished copies of Enchanted Ivy and the paperback of Ice, both of which are coming out on October 12th.


I'm so thrilled with how these turned out and I'm so grateful to the publishing magicians at Simon & Schuster who turned my manuscripts into these beautiful books.

You can't really tell from the photo, but the Enchanted Ivy cover is all shimmery!!!!!

I'm a very lucky Sarah.

15 days until Enchanted Ivy -- and the paperback of Ice too!


Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Nonie said...

Yayyy!!! They both look gorgeous and very shimmery! :D I'm still waiting anxiously for Enchanted Ivy.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Enna Isilee said...

SQUEE!!!! I'm pre-ordering EI as soon as my new debit card comes!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Oh my GOODNESS Enchanted Ivy looks beautiful! I can't wait to hold it in my hands!

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Laura said...

YAY, I'm SOOO wanting to hold it in my hands!!! =D

I hope, when i get an Editor, he or she will do that for me. (send me the finished works)

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Precious said...

Awesome! Enchanted Ivy looks so so cute! :)

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Nicole Settle said...

I just received a copy of Enchanted Ivy from Simon & Schuster and it really is all shimmery. I really love your covers!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Nonie, Enna Isilee, A Simple Love of Reading, Laura, Precious, and Nicole: Thanks so much!!!

I have my copy next to me, and I keep petting it. I am so in love with the shimmery-ness. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home