Monday, April 06, 2020

RACE THE SANDS Book Necklace Countdown: Book 6

I'm counting down to the publication of my 20th book, RACE THE SANDS, out 4/21, by sharing pics of each #booknecklace my husband gave me to celebrate each of my prior books...

Book 6 (YA): VESSEL is about defying destiny. Liyana is destined to sacrifice herself so a goddess can inhabit her body, but the goddess never comes. There are glass dragons in her world, so this #booknecklace is a glass dragon. I wear this one to book events all the time.

VESSEL is the only book I've ever written that was inspired by a dream. I dreamed about a girl dancing barefoot on the sand beneath the moon. She knew that when the dance ended, she would die. I woke up worrying about her and knew I had to write her story.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home