Sunday, April 05, 2020

RACE THE SANDS Book Necklace Countdown: Book 5

I'm counting down to the publication of my 20th book, RACE THE SANDS, out 4/21, by sharing pics of each #booknecklace my husband gave me to celebrate each of my prior books...

Book 5 (YA): DRINK SLAY LOVE, a snarky fantasy about a 16-year-old vampire who is stabbed through the heart by a unicorn and develops a conscience. My husband tried for a fang #booknecklace, but it was absurdly huge -- the size of actual teeth. So he also got me a unicorn.



DRINK SLAY LOVE was made into a TV movie starring the fabulous Cierra Ramirez. I wore the fang #booknecklace on the day it premiered. That might be the only time I've ever worn it. It doesn't exactly go with everything...





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home