Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Drink, Slay, Love Author Video

Look! Me! Talking! *flails arms like muppet*

Earlier this summer, I visited the Simon & Schuster offices in NYC to film an author video about Drink, Slay, Love. And now it's done! Check it out!



So... what do you think??? How did I do? Did you notice that I'm wearing a unicorn necklace?


Every year, my husband buys me jewelry to match the theme of my next novel. For Drink, Slay, Love, he found these necklaces:


I went with the unicorn. It seemed just a wee bit more subtle.

6 days until DRINK, SLAY, LOVE!

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger Enna Isilee said...

So the pictures make the pendants look really small, but on you the unicorn is actually pretty big. So those teeth would make you look like a vampire rapper. Which is awesome. I want vampire-rapper teeth.

Oh, and you have the best husband ever.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jaya Lakshmi said...

How did you and your husband meet? he sounds like a wonderful guy!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Enna Isilee: They are EXACTLY vampire-rapper teeth! In my husband's defense, he ordered them online and claims they looked much smaller. And I agree that he is the best husband ever. :)

Jaya: We were next-door neighbors freshman year of college. We never would have met otherwise; we didn't have a single class in common. So it was fate! Or else we're both just really lazy when it comes to dating...

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha, I think I would have gone with the unicorn, too, but those vampire teeth are awesome!

I can't wait to read the book! I got my husband hooked with the first chapter excerpt, too, so I think it's safe to say we'll be buying that one. :D

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

RichLayers: Thanks! Hope you both enjoy it!

 
At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Laura Harrison said...

This video is AMAZING. I have it on my Youtube favorites. =)

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger QueenOfHades ♥ said...

Awesome book you have (: Just bought it yesterday and its terrific ! Is there a sequel to it? ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home