Friday, November 05, 2010

Enchanted Ivy Book Launch Party


Hello, Long Islanders! Please join me this Sunday at 2pm for a
reading/signing/book launch party for Enchanted Ivy at Book Revue in Huntington, NY. As you may have surmised from my calling it a reading/signing/book launch party, there will be reading (by me, from Enchanted Ivy), there will be signing (again by me, of, you know, books), and there most certainly will be partying (by all in attendance, to celebrate the launch of Enchanted Ivy -- though honestly, if you have something else to celebrate, I'm game to celebrate that too).

Once all the reading and signing is done, we'll have yummy cake -- decorated with Enchanted Ivy's cover art!!! We got a BIG cake, so come hungry!

Here's all the info:

Book Revue
Sunday, November 7th at 2pm
Reading/Signing/Book Launch Party (with cake!!!)
313 New York Avenue, Huntington, NY

Hope to see you there!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger Q said...

Chicago. Surely you could make it out to Chicago. Because you're in complete control of every aspect of your tour schedule and your publisher bows to your every whim.

So really, what's taking so long? ;)

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Will you send my a peice (invisable) since i carn't come?

And sign my copy of ICE with your trusty purple pen?

*puppy eyes*

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Q: I have heard Chicago is lovely...

Laura: Invisible piece on its way...

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Q said...

You would LOVE my school. I know you like Princeton and its ivy just a little bit*, so I'm sure you can appreciate this and this and this. And those are from only one courtyard!

Don't come right now, though: our ivy's lost its leaves for the season**. Wait until spring--or better yet, next fall. Changing-colors ivy is breathtakingly beautiful, no?



*Wink wink
**Weep

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Q: Ooh, that's AWESOME ivy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home