Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Into the Wild in the wild

Sightings

There have been sightings!!!

INTO THE WILD is out in the wild! Here's a photo from North Carolina (thanks, Val!):

Into the Wild in North Carolina

And here's a photo from Texas (thanks, Casie!):

Into the Wild in Dallas

If you spot Into the Wild and have a camera handy, please take a picture and email it to me! I'd love to see more photos of my shiny, purple darling out there in the big, big world.

Book Ninjas Extraordinaire

I have a big box of promotional bookmarks on my desk that I'd like to distribute to bookstores and libraries, so they can offer them to customers. If you would be willing to drop some off at your local bookstore or library and ask if they'd be willing to make them available, please email me your mailing address and I'll be very happy to send you a stack. Doing so will earn my eternal gratitude as well as the honorary title of Book Ninja Extraordinaire!

Ninja Outfit Not Included

Thanks so much to everyone who has already offered to help me out with this. You guys are awesome. I'll start sending out bookmarks next week...

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger saraid said...

Well, I am not a librarian, but I am a 6th grade teacher. Would you consider sending a few bookmarks my way so I can promote the book?

I am reading Into the Wild right now and I LOVE it!!!!

~sarah

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Darn! I saw it in the Barnes & Noble in Williamsburg, Virginia when I was on vacation last week, but I didn't have my camera with me. Sorry!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Book Ninja Saraid: I'm so thrilled that you're enjoying Into the Wild! Thanks so much! I'd love to send you bookmarks. Please just send me an email with your snail-mail address.

Sheila: No worries. Nice to hear you saw it!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Laini Taylor said...

Wheeeeeee! Book shelves. In book stores! So awesome! Saw your interview on Kidsread, too. Awesome! Hey, by the way: are you coming to SCBWI?

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger saraid said...

Sarah-

Just wanted to tell you I just reviewed "Into the Wild" on my new blog!

http://thereadingzone.blogspot.com/


sarah

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

LAINI: Thanks for the wheeee! I keep seeing your book everywhere. Awesome! And I just bought my own copy of Blackbringer. Can't wait to read it!

Unfortunately, I won't be at SCBWI-LA this year. My sister-in-law is getting married that weekend. Have lots of fun and make sure to tell me all about it!

SARAH: I just read your review of Into the Wild. Wow! Thank you so much!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Megan said...

Hi. I checked out a copy from the library, so the public libraries in Pennsylvania have at least one copy! INTO THE WILD is next on my to-read list.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Megan: Yay! Hope you enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home