Thursday, June 14, 2007

Booklist Review

INTO THE WILD got a nice review today from Booklist, another of those big trade journals that does book reviews. Well, more accurately, the review came out in the June 1st issue, but it wasn't until today that I stumbled upon it. Here's a quote:

"The story is peppered with sly allusions, and Julie is an appealingly reluctant heroine, one whose goodness and bravery come with plenty of wry, contemporary sarcasm." -- Booklist

Click here to read the full review.

And since it's after midnight, I can honestly say that it is now the FINAL WEEK before pub date!

7 days until the Wild is unleashed...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Hooray for you! Hm, I should check out that book they mentioned at the end. Have you read it?

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Laini Taylor said...

Hi Sarah! congrats on all the awesome events you've been doing -- and on the IMPENDING DAY. Wheeeeeee! I haven't been to the bookstore in a few days, but have heard of Dreamdark sightings at Borders already. Tee hee. When I DO go to see for myself, I am going to scoop up a copy of Into the Wild!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Erin: I've read it. It's really fun. It spoofs heroic fantasy novels.

Laini: I've been keeping an eye out for Dreamdark too. I can't wait to read it!!

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah - I loved the book! I finished it last night. I am so glad my mom could get a copy for me since I could not make the signing in Wormtown.
So proud of you!!!!
:)

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Little Willow said...

How did it go?

Puss in Boots - Mutts Comics

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

LW: The radio interview went great! Thanks for asking.

Cute cartoon. :) I like "Ye Olde Fatty Snax Deli."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home