Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Happy Back to the Future Day!

Absolute best moment in "Back to the Future" is when George McFly opens up his box of books. I remember thinking as I watched it in 1985, "I want that." To this day, whenever that box of first copies arrives, I always call it my Back-to-the-Future box.

Except that one time I forgot and accidentally named it after some other 80s movie, and my husband had to tell me, "There's no such thing as a Breakfast-Club box."

Happy Back to the Future Day, everyone!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you have a good day; going to try and channel Marty McFly and see what can change for the better.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Thanks so much, Priya! If you're going to channel an 80s movie character, I'd recommend Ferris Bueller instead. Everything always works out perfectly for him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home