Thursday, October 11, 2018

Book Event at Northborough Library (MA) on Saturday

This Saturday (10/13/18) at 10am, I'll be the 150th anniversary guest author at the Northborough Free Library in Northborough, Massachusetts (near Worcester, MA). This was my library when I was a kid -- it's the place where I first fell in love with books, as well as the library that appears in my debut novel, Into the Wild-- so I am beyond thrilled to be going back. Hope to see you there!



https://www.northboroughlibrary.org
 

The newspaper clipping below is from the Worcester Telegram & Gazette.  That's me, age 4, as the literal poster child for kid-who-will-be-taking-out-a-ridiculous-number-of-library-books.



1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger raynnowui21 said...

Nice post. I study one thing more difficult on different blogs everyday. It'll all the time be stimulating to learn content from different writers and follow a bit of one thing from their store. I’d want to use some with the content material on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a hyperlink in your net blog. Thanks for sharing. online gambling

 

Post a Comment

<< Home