Monday, June 18, 2018

Announcing RACE THE SANDS!!!

I'm beyond excited to announce that I sold two new books, RACE THE SANDS and an untitled second novel, both epic fantasy standalones for adults, to my fantastic editor David Pomerico at Harper Voyager, via my amazing agent Andrea Somberg!!!

RACE THE SANDS is about two women, a disgraced trainer and her young student, who are vying to be champions of their sun-soaked land's most beloved sport, monster racing. They are drawn into the complex politics of the emperor's succession when they discover their monster is the murdered emperor reborn.

I've been wanting to write RACE THE SANDS for a long time now -- it's been one of those ideas that just kept tugging on my imagination -- and I can't wait to finally write it! It's monster racing time!!!

https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/book-deals/article/77279-book-deals-week-of-june-18-2018.html


 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home