Monday, March 26, 2007

Shiny is Nice

Today I got a lovely present from my editor: copies of my book jacket!

I am so framing one of these puppies.

You see that gray stripe in the cover art? (Look to the right side of the screen. Yeah, there, in the Blogger sidebar. LJ Friends, you can see it on my website, if you want.) That gray stripe is actually a mirror-shiny silver. Also, my title and name are now in white, and my blurb from Tamora Pierce is above the title.

And you should see the back! In the silver stripe on the back, it says in purple: "Beware the Wild. It bites..." And there's a little pink fiddler guy perched on the silver stripe. I love it, I love it, I love it!

*Snoopy Dance of Joy!*

In other news: I have scheduled some more appearances, including reading/signings at:

- Book Revue (Huntington, NY) on June 21 at 8pm
- Books of Wonder (New York, NY) on June 23 at 12-2pm
- Barnes & Noble (Worcester, MA) on July 14 at 3:30pm

I'll be adding others to my Appearances page as they are scheduled.

Hope to see you there!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Faith said...

Squee!

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you remember me? I meant to poke you on here after Boskone, but then I think I ended up forgetting.

Anyway, I will certainly go to your Books of Wonder appearence! Looking forward to reading the whole book!

- Elena

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

FAITH: Shiny is definitely squeee!!!

ELENA: Yay! So glad to hear you'll be at Books of Wonder! (And of course I remember you. Thanks for dropping by!)

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Laini Taylor said...

Awesome they used foil, Sarah! Can't wait to see the real thing! Also awesome bookstore appearances -- yay, you!

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) I'm really looking forward to reading it. I've been wracking my mind trying to decide who I can give a copy to, too. Hee!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

LAINI: Thanks, Laini! Still not sure when it will all really feel real.

ELENA: Everyone! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home