Monday, October 22, 2007

Book Trailer for Into the Wild!

I'm still in Northboro, but I must interrupt my Northboro posts to show you what can only be described as THE COOLEST THING EVER!!! Teen-bloggers-extraordinaire, Miss Erin and Traci, made a BOOK TRAILER FOR INTO THE WILD! They wrote a script, acted out scenes from my book, edited it, put it to music, and posted it on YouTube. I just found out about this today and am sooooo touched that they would spend the time to put this together. And OMG, it's awesome! Check it out:



Was that not the coolest thing ever?!?! Click here to tell Miss Erin how great a job she and Traci did, and click here to rate the video on YouTube.

Wow. Now please excuse me as I go watch the video for the 47th time...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Sarah Prineas said...

Eeeeeeek! That is so cool! They spent a lot of time on that, clearly. What a compliment, too.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Sarah: Ditto on that "eeek!" I've now watched it, conservatively, about a bajillion times. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home