SEA OF CHARMS is an instant New York Times, USA Today, and Indie Bestseller!!!
OMG!!! My editors just called to tell me that SEA OF CHARMS hit the New York Times Hardcover Fiction (No. 5), New York Times Combined Print & E-Book Fiction (No. 8), USA Today (No. 6), and Indie Hardcover Fiction (No. 7) bestseller lists!!!!! I'm sobbing!!! THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!! And so many thanks to my wonderful agent Andrea Somberg, my incredible editors Ali Fisher and Dianna Vega, and the entire magnificent publishing team at Bramble/Tor/Macmillan! I can't believe this is my life, and I am so grateful to all my readers for making it a reality! I promise to keep writing as many books as my fingers can type for as long as you all want to read them! And to be honest, I'll almost certainly keep writing them long after that! I love you all so much!!!
Labels: Bestseller, Indie Bestseller, New York Times, Sea of Charms, USA Today



























0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home