Friday, July 19, 2024

THE SPELLSHOP is an instant New York Times, USA Today, and Indie Bestseller!!!

THE SPELLSHOP IS A NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER (#7), A USA TODAY BESTSELLER (#13), AND AN INDIE BESTSELLER (#10)!!!!!!!! I’M SOBBING!!!! Thank you so much to everyone at Bramble/Tor/Macmillan who made my dreams come true, including the incredible Ali Fisher, Dianna Vega, Caro Perny, and Julia Bergen! Thank you so much to my amazing agent Andrea Somberg who has been with me for 18 years and 28 books! And thank you to the wonderful booksellers and readers who made this possible!!!! I love you all so much!!!



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Louis said...

Omg! As someone who has read Drink Slay Love and loved it, I'm so happy for you!. You're such a great writer and you deserve this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home