Tuesday, April 25, 2023

THE LAKE HOUSE comes out today!!!

Today is the book birthday for my newest YA book, THE LAKE HOUSE! It's my 25th book and my very first thriller, and it's out today from HarperTeen! I'm so beyond excited!!

THE LAKE HOUSE is about three teenage girls who are stranded in the wilderness of Maine without food, water, or shelter, with a killer -- or something far worse -- hunting them. At its heart, it's about the strength of female friendships and the awesomeness of teen girls.

I loved writing THE LAKE HOUSE so much, and I'm so happy it's out in the world! I can't wait for everyone to meet Claire, Reyva, and Mariana!

If you'd like to read the first chapter or learn more about the book, please visit: www.sarahbethdurst.com/LakeHouse.htm

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home