Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Event Announcement: Books of Wonder, this Saturday!



Now that pub day is over and Conjured is out in the world, it's time for me to continue the book launch celebration with my first Conjured book event.  This Saturday afternoon, I'll be at Books of Wonder in NYC for a YA panel and signing along with five other amazing authors: Kristi Cook, Kit Grindstaff, Jonathan Maberry, Phoebe North, and Nancy Ohlin!!!  We'll all introduce our new YA novels, answer questions from the audience, and then sign our books.  Here are the details:

Saturday, September 7th from 1-3pm
Books of Wonder
Reading/Signing with Kristi Cook, Sarah Beth Durst (me!), Kit Grindstaff, Jonathan Maberry, Phoebe North, and Nancy Ohlin
18 West 18th Street, New York, NY

 
Books of Wonder is one of my favorite bookstores in the whole world and they always do wonderful events.  I can't wait!  Hope to see you there!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home