Monday, December 17, 2007

Another Massachusetts Trip!

I'm heading up to Massachusetts again for more book fun! On Tuesday, I'll be visiting Algonquin Regional High School in Northboro, MA (the town where I grew up and where INTO THE WILD is set). On Wednesday and Thursday, I'll be returning to Melican Middle School in Northboro. (In October, I visited their sixth grade; this week, I'm visiting the seventh and eighth grades.)

I'll also be doing a bookstore signing while I'm there. On Wednesday, December 19th, I'll be signing copies of INTO THE WILD at the Borders in Shrewsbury, MA. (That's the one on Route 9.) Here are the key details:

Wednesday, December 19th from 3-5pm
Borders Shrewsbury - Signing
476 Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, MA

If you're in the area on Wednesday, please stop by and say hi!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, it was nice seeing and talking to you today. I hope you enjoyed being at Algonquin Regional High School and at Melican. (: I think you visited the 6th grade back in October; that's the grade my younger brother is in.
Anyways, have fun with the rest of your stay in Massachusetts and good luck with everything!

Andrea C.

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in one of the classes that you talked to today at Algonquin. It was really interesting and I can't wait to read your book. Thanks for comming to talk to us. Considering I'm trying to write something this was very helpful.
~Tracey

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Andrea: So great meeting you too! And great to meet your brother back in October. I had such a fabulous time visiting both schools.

Tracey: I'm so glad to hear that it was helpful. Best of luck with your writing! It was great to meet you! I had such a wonderful day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home