Tuesday, June 21, 2022

THE SHELTERLINGS comes out today!!!

Today is the book birthday for my new book for kids, THE SHELTERLINGS!!!

It's a fantasy adventure from HarperCollins / Clarion Books about Holly the squirrel and her friends at the Shelter for Rejected Familiars -- a group of misfit animals who take on an impossible task. At its heart, it's about defying labels and defining yourself.

I am so excited that this book is out in the world! I absolutely loved writing it. It has one of my favorite things in it: talking animals! So. Very. Many. Talking. Animals.

Today also happens to be exactly fifteen years to the day since the release of my debut novel on June 21, 2007. So I want to say thank you to everyone who has been with me from the beginning and thank you to everyone who joined me along the way, from that first book to this one, my 24th! I love you all and would feed you all cake if I could!

http://www.sarahbethdurst.com/Shelterlings.htm


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Q said...

24 books in 15 years!! Incredible! It's been so fun for me as a reader to see all the directions your creativity and skill takes your writing over the years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home