Wednesday, April 01, 2020

RACE THE SANDS Book Necklace Countdown: Book 1

I'm counting down to the publication of my 20th book, RACE THE SANDS, out 4/21, by sharing pics of each #booknecklace my husband gave me to celebrate each of my prior books...

Book 1 (middle grade): INTO THE WILD. My debut novel and the start of our #booknecklace tradition. My husband got the idea from my friend, the awesome Tiffany Trent, who gave me this amazing bracelet with my cover art. We plucked a charm out to make a matching necklace.

INTO THE WILD is about fairy tale characters who live in the real world, but the fairy tale wants them back. It stars Rapunzel's daughter (her mom owns a hair salon). I set it in Northboro, MA, because growing up there I always wished something magical would happen.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home