Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Out of the Wild ARC Contest Winners

Thank you to everyone who entered the Wild T-Shirt Design Contest! All of your designs were amazing! As we used to say in Northboro, Massachusetts (Julie's and my hometown), you guys are wicked cool! And now... drumroll please...

The winner for best T-shirt design is... Enna Isilee!!! Congratulations Enna Isilee, and thanks for the fabulous design!

Here's the front of the winning desig
n:


And the back:


And here it is on a T-shirt:



I'm so excited about this. I already uploaded the images to Cafe Press, setup T-shirts of a couple different styles and colors to be sold at the base price (no mark-up), and just like that, we've got T-shirts! Available right now! Crazy. The wonders of the internets never cease to amaze me.

Click here -- www.cafepress.com/sarahbethdurst -- to check 'em out.

Note to my family and friends: Don't be surprised if this is what you get for your next birthday! I already ordered one for myself, and will be stalking my mailman until it arrives...

Enna Isilee, please email me and let me know (A) your mailing address and (B) which style shirt you'd like in what size, and I will send you a shirt plus an ARC of Out of the Wild. Hope you like them both.

Okay, may I have another drumroll please? As promised, we have a second winner.

The winner of the random drawing is... Kelly013!!! Congratulations, Kelly! (And thanks for your entry, which was also awesome.) Please email me your mailing address, and I'll send you an ARC of Out of the Wild as well.

Thanks again, everyone! I had a lot of fun with this.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Ennalee! I know how badly you wanted that. I love your design. I love the green flowers on front.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Madison said...

Congrats, Ennalee! Your design rocks!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Enna Isilee said...

Muahahaha! That was my mom's favorite too.

And, did you make it transparent? I like it. :)

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Enna Isilee: Congrats! I really love your design. Can't wait for my T-shirt to arrive! And yes, I was able to use Photoshop to make the background transparent and match the text color to the cover of Into the Wild. Glad you like how the T-shirt turned out!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Q said...

I told you we would win. ;)

Sorry I didn't really contribute. I had no brainwaves or time to set said brainwaves on the computer or programs with which to set hypothetical brainwaves.

And I'm not feeling very coherent lately either...

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Enna Isilee said...

Q, I believe it was I who told you we would win. ;)

That's alright, Q. But remember, you treat this ARC like GOLD! Ohtay? :)

I sent you an e-mail, Sarah. I'm going out of town in a couple hours so if you reply and I don't respond... that's why.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Go Enna Isilee! Woo-hoo!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Traci said...

Wow, great job Enna Isilee!!!
Love the shirt!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Faith said...

Woohoo! Congrats to the winners!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home