Sunday, March 30, 2008

LOL-Aslan Contest Entries

Time's up! Pencils down! The Through the Wardrobe LOL-Aslan (LOLcats about the Narnia books) contest is now officially over. I had so much fun reading all your entries! They were all so fabulous!!! Perni (my cat) and I will spend the next 24 hours deliberating, and the two winners will be announced tomorrow.

To facilitate the selection process, and so everyone can enjoy all these gems of Narnia wit and wisdom, I've decided to re-post all the entries here. Enjoy! And please feel free to let me know, in the comments, which LOL-Aslans are your favorites! Perni and I can use all the help we can get.

Abbey:


Alyssa:

Stone Table, NO WANT!

Casie:

Im teh wite wich I jus ned a har dreyr to thwaw

Enna Isilee #1:


Enna Isilee #2:


Enna Isilee #3:


Enna Isilee #4:


Enna Isilee #5:


Enna Isilee #6:


Enna Isilee #7:


Faith #1:


Faith #2:


Faith #3:


Faith #4:


jo-no-anne #1:

Broke ur stone table. Time 2 diet.

jo-no-anne #2:

Oh hai. I raise ur ded.

Kelly013:


Kurtis:


Q #1:

Gimme da yellow and green ringz and nobody getz hurt.

Q #2:


Hay! You therez! Geddaway frum ma boi!
[Imagine picture of horse]
Kthnx.


Susan:

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Erin said...

I like Faith #4's, but they're all clever.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Enna Isilee said...

Wow! They're all so good! I love the one with the alligator. Took me a minute to get it at first, but then I laughed and laughed.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Q said...

Hey, look! That's me!

Why can't I be as funny as the rest of you?

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

These are all really funny. My favorite is definitely "I'm just lion here bein an alligory."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home